St Luke’s Hospice Plymouth offers Palliative care to those suffering from life limiting illnesses; we offer physical, emotional and spiritual support to patients, carers and families in a time of need.
St Luke’s will care for you at Derriford Hospital, at Turnchapel & in your own home at a time when you need us most.
We need to raise 4 million pounds each and every year to enable our services to carry on. We do this through many ways, selling goods in our charity shops, putting on events, people leaving us a gift in there will, holding your own event, playing our Lottery, Pay roll giving, general donations or if you own a company or are an employee why not consider a corporate partnership, every partnership is bespoke and there are great benefits to working with a local charity.
Corporate Partnerships –
- Boost morale and build loyalty amongst your employees
- Encourage team building and help develop leadership skills amongst your staff
- Increase your reputation as a socially responsible company
- Provide a base for positive public relations opportunities for your business
- Reap the benefits of being associated with one of the region’s best loved charities